VISITEURS of OASIS LIAM & NOËL***

what?Connected! Oasis!

I LOVE OASIS?

vendredi 12 janvier 2018

Oasis 1994-12-11 Civic Hall, Wolverhampton, UK

Oasis 1994-12-11 Civic Hall, Wolverhampton, UK




Oasis
December 11, 1994
Civic Hall, Wolverhampton, UK

   1. Rock 'n' Roll Star
   2. Columbia
   3. Digsy's Dinner
   4. Shakermaker
   5. Bring It On Down
   6. Up In The Sky
   7. Slide Away
   8. Cigarettes & Alcohol
   9. Married With Children
  10. Sad Song
  11. Whatever
  12. I Am The Walrus

Analog FM Signal into Hauppauge TV/FM Card - WinTV Radio - Recorded with Audition - Normalization to 96%, Fade-In at the Beginning and Fade-Out at the end - FLAC 8

I also cut out 3 radio station ids that were between songs.
Unfortunately the program host spoke over the last few seconds of "I Am The Walrus", so I removed him and made a 2 second fade-out.

Link

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire